Minnesota Children’s Museum to Reopen Jan. 14
After a second state-mandated closure to help slow the spread of COVID-19, we’re excited announce that the museum will reopen to visitors on Thursday, Jan. 14. We can’t wait to welcome you back and hear the sounds of families playing in our exhibits again.
As always, the health and safety of our visitors and staff is our highest priority. To provide the safest play experience possible, we have many precautions in place and will continue to follow the guidance of the Minnesota Department of Health.
Here is what visitors need to know:
The museum will be open Thursdays through Sundays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Tickets & Reservations
- All visitors, including museum members, must make a timed reservation in advance.
- Reservations can be booked up to four weeks in advance and can be made at https://mcm.org/tickets.
- Single visit tickets are $14.95 for ages 1 to 101. Admission is free for members. Annual family memberships start at $139.
- Museum visits are limited to two hours. This allows us to serve as many visitors as possible while abiding by capacity limitations set by state-mandated restrictions.
- All visitors age 5 and older are required to wear a mask. Plan to bring one from home.
- Plan to practice social distancing.
- Visitor capacity is greatly limited with timed ticket entry in place to control the number of people in the building.
- Masks are required for all visitors age 5 and older, and encouraged for children ages 2 to 4.
- The Scramble will remain closed, while other exhibits have been modified or had elements removed.
- Previously implemented safety precautions will continue, including visual social distancing reminders throughout the building, added hand sanitizer stations, enhanced cleaning and sanitizing procedures, upgraded air filters and the addition of Plexiglass barriers in the box office and security areas.
Have other questions about your visit? Read through our FAQs here or call 651-225-6000 to speak with the ticket office.
We can’t wait to see you at the museum soon!
Sign up for the Power of Play email newsletter for tips, info and inspiration about making play a priority for your family.
10 West Seventh Street
St. Paul, MN 55102