Three Floors of Fun
Our exhibits spark children’s learning through play.
The experiences are open-ended, allowing children to explore, create and pursue their own interests.
Children build their brains and bodies during a visit to Minnesota Children’s Museum.
Join the Wild KrattsTeam on an Ocean Adventure!
Using Wild Kratts technology and the powers of science and teamwork, visitors join the Wild Kratts team to solve problems, help animals and foil the villains’ nefarious plans. Through an inquiry-based approach, young learners will explore age-appropriate science concepts central to marine animals’ lives.
Activate your creature powers:
- Miniaturize in a tidal pool
- Crawl through an anemone
- Hunt for lunch like a lobster
- Create your own dolphin name
- Roll up your sleeves, and get to work at a shark cleaning station
- Hunt like a dragonfish in the dark depths of the sea
- Hang out at the “tot spot” — a space specifically for children under 3 years of age.
- Explore the creatures of the ocean floor — and more!
This exhibit was produced and designed by the Minnesota Children’s Museum in collaboration with Kratt Brothers Company, creators of the PBS Kids series Wild Kratts®.
Wild Kratts Sneak Peek: Join us for a members-only sneak peek of the Wild Kratts exhibit on Friday, Sept. 25, all day. Make your reservations here.
Members-Only Hours: Enjoy members-only time at the museum and explore the new exhibit on Sunday, Sept. 27, from 3 to 5 p.m. Make your reservations here.
Our World | Best Buy Gallery
The Studio | Target Gallery
Express your thoughts and feelings through drawing and other art in this maker studio. Create a journal or make a booklet with various materials. In The Studio, kids and adults grow their creative thinking.
Creativity Jam | Target Gallery
Forces at Play | 3M Gallery
Super Awesome Adventures
Ball-o-Rama | Special Exhibit Gallery
Tip Top Terrace
Temporarily Closed or Removed
As part of the museum’s health and safety precautions, some experiences have been removed or modified.
- The Scramble – Two climbing towers and corkscrew slide
- Paint Your Own Face in the Martha MacMillan Atrium
- Ball launchers in Forces at Play
- Costumes in Our World and Imaginopolis