Things to Know Before Your Workshop
Before You Come
- Please fill out the waiver and emergency contact form before arriving for the workshop.
Waiver and Emergency Contact Form
Arrival & Check In
- Check in starts 15 minutes prior to the start of the workshop. Please be punctual so the workshop can begin on time.
- Check in will take place on the first floor (street level) of the museum near the security desk. Skyway access is available, please take the elevator or stairs down to the first floor.
- All children must have an adult with them at check in. Parents/guardians must remain with their child until 5 minutes prior to the start to the workshop.
Stay and Play
- If you or your family would like to play in the museum before or after the workshop, admission must be purchased separately. Reservations are required.
- Plan ahead and purchase a museum ticket or make a member reservation at Tickets.
- If you would like to make a reservation but all time slots for your workshop day are full, please call 651-225-6000 or visit the box office and explain your situation. We have set aside a number of reservations for workshop attendees to purchase.
During the Workshop
- Parents/guardians must remain onsite at Minnesota Children’s Museum during the duration of the workshop. You may wait in the café during the workshop but will not be permitted to go inside the museum without a museum admission ticket.
- If your child gets ill or has another emergency, the contact listed on the Waiver and Emergency Contact Form will be contacted right away.
- Plan pick up your child on the first floor of the museum 45 minutes after the start of the workshop.
- While masks are not required, we strongly recommend all visitors ages 2 and older wear a mask while at the museum. Workshop educators will wear a mask during the class.
- If your child is sick or experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, do not come to the museum. Please call 651-225-6000 to reschedule your workshop.
- 10 W. 7th St., St. Paul, MN | Map
- Workshops will take place on the first floor of the museum in the General Mills Learning Center Flex Room 3.
- World Trade Center Ramp | Map
- Bring ticket into museum to receive discounted parking.
Food & Drink
- Outside food and drink not allowed. Water bottles are okay.