Do You Dare?
Four-Story Vertical Adventure
- Pop, weave, zig and zag up four-story towers
- Whirl and whoosh down a spiral slide
- Test your courage on a netted catwalk suspended more than 40 feet high
Know before you go
- No shoes allowed. Scramblers must wear socks.
- Best for ages 5 and up (but you be the judge of your child’s capabilities)
- Have younger children? Look for a tot-sized adventure under the nearby staircase.
Skills in Action
- Taking responsible risks
- Building confidence
- Developing endurance, balance and motor skills
Power the Play
- Cheer on a child’s bold attempts
- Embrace repetition (hearing “Again! Again!” is a good thing)
The Scramble is made possible thanks to generous support from the Martin and Esther Capp Family Fund of The Saint Paul Foundation.
The Scramble was designed in partnership with Gyroscope Inc.
©2017 The Scramble was created by Minnesota Children’s Museum
Check out our other exhibits
FORCES AT PLAY
Air-powered ball launchers and a wacky car wash
Go anywhere. Be anything. This place is what you make it.
A playful workshop with real tools and authentic materials
In Sprouts, learning takes root.
A million and one ways to create… together
Everyone plays a role in this vibrant Minnesota city
SUPER AWESOME ADVENTURES
Laser maze, balance boards and green-screen climbing wall
TIP TOP TERRACE
Rooftop patio where visitors make music, sketch and talk about the city around them – Open seasonally (spring, summer and fall)
Quirky outdoor space for exploring the natural world – Open seasonally (spring, summer and fall)