Open for Play! Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood: A Grr-ific Exhibit
Explore and Pretend in Favorite Places
- Write or draw notes and hang them on the Thank You Tree
- Cozy up with a good book in O the Owl’s Reading Nest
- Step inside the Clock Factory
- Sort, deliver and receive mail in the Post Office
Create Grr-ific New Memories
- Transform into a favorite character with masks and costumes
- Compose a song or play along with one-of-a-kind instruments
- Create stories through the Movable Character Mural
- Stroll with a Trolley and ring the bell upon arrival
- Open Jan. 27 through May 13
- Included in your admission — no extra fee
- Located in the 4th Floor Special Exhibit Gallery
- First time in Minnesota!
Skills in Action
- Make choices and share ideas with others
- Make a plan and see it through to the end
- Work together to solve problems
- Learn to empathize with others
Presented locally by Thrivent Mutual Funds.
Created by Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh in partnership with The Fred Rogers Company.
DANIEL TIGER’S NEIGHBORHOOD © 2017 The Fred Rogers Company. All rights reserved.
- NEW! Members-Only Night: Thursday, Feb. 22, 5 to 8 p.m. – Due to popular demand, this event has been added. We’re extending hours on Thursday, Feb. 22 from 5 to 8 p.m. This event gives your family special access to the museum including Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood, A Grr-ific Exhibit.
Bonus: A Daniel Tiger costume character will meet and greet visitors!
All the other awesome museum exhibits will be open, too. Free admission. Space is limited. Register Now!
Space is limited. Make your reservations today.
- Members-Only Night: Sunday, Feb. 25, 5 to 8 p.m. – Due to popular demand, this event has been added. Members can enjoy all the exhibits, including Daniel Tiger. Free admission. Space is limited. Sold Out