Engage in math, science and engineering activities modeled after Curious George’s own adventures
Open Sept. 28 – Jan. 5
What Kids Do
In this hands-on exhibit, kids use their own curiosity to build STEM skills by:
- Constructing structures with different materials and machines
- Experimenting with physics and engineering in a round of mini golf
- Using wind power to move whirligigs, windmills, windsocks and wind chimes
- Sorting, weighing and counting fruit and vegetables at the produce stand
- Piloting a space adventure in a rollicking rocket
- And more!
How Parents Can Support
Parents can help their children get the most out of this exhibit by:
- Giving kids the space and freedom to explore
- Embracing repetition — it’s how children master their world
- Taking time to notice how simple actions lead to complex learning
Meet & Greet with your favorite little monkey! Join us for a meet and greet with your favorite little monkey on Saturday, Nov. 16 and Saturday, Nov. 23. Appearances will take place at 9:30, 10:30 and 11:30 a.m. While here, make sure to play in our special exhibit, Curious GeorgeTM: Let’s Get Curious! There’s no extra cost for this experience. It’s included with admission.
© 2019 Universal Studios. All Rights Reserved.
Curious George and related characters, created by Margret and H. A. Rey, are copyrighted and registered by Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Publishing Company and used under license. All rights reserved.
Forces at Play
Super Awesome Adventures
Tip Top Terrace (Seasonal)
The Backyard (Seasonal)
Our exhibits are funded in part with money from the Arts and Cultural Heritage Fund that was created with the vote of the people of Minnesota on November 4, 2008.