Household Plus Perks Member Benefits and Information
Welcome to a year of family fun and playful learning!
Benefits Begin Immediately
Your membership is active as soon as you complete your purchase.
Benefits Valid for One Year
All member benefits, including Plus Perks, are valid for one year. Plus Perks benefits must be redeemed during the 12-month period of the membership. Perks not redeemed during the term of the Household Plus Perks membership expire with the membership.
- For quicker entrance when you arrive, have your ID and membership card ready
- You may leave the museum and re-enter with your admission sticker
- Visit the Member Corner for more information about taking full advantage of your membership
Optional Guest (Flex Member)
If your membership includes a guest add-on (flex member), you may bring a friend, caregiver, grandparent or other relative for free every visit. The guest can be a different person each visit. At least one person in the member family, either an adult or a child, must attend with the guest.
Memberships may include up to two guests (flex members).
These benefits are included in the “Household” part of the Household Plus Perks membership:
Free Admission for One Year
Unlimited visits for one year for two named adults and all children under age 18 living in the same household.
Discount at Museum Café and Store
Show your member admission sticker for a 10% discount on food, drinks and merchandise at Tomato Tomäto on the museum’s second floor.
Discounts at Partner Retailers and Attractions
Save on tickets or membership at various stores and attractions. | Member Bonus Benefits
Discounted Guest Tickets
Members receive a $2 discount on up to six guest tickets per visit.
Half-Price Admission to Children’s Museum Nationwide
Members get 50% off admission for up to six guests at participating children’s museums across the U.S. via the Association of Children’s Museums (ACM) Reciprocal Network. | View Participating Museums
Access to Special Events
Members get invited to special events, such as members-only nights and sneak peeks for new exhibits.
Six Parking Passes
Valid only at the World Trade Center parking ramp while visiting Minnesota Children’s Museum
Four Admission Tickets
- You get four paper tickets redeemable at the box office during normal hours
- Share tickets with friends or relatives or donate to a charitable cause
Four Ice Cream Treats
Valid only at the museum café
Canvas tote bag exclusive to Household Plus Perks members.
Discounted Admission at Science Centers and Museums Nationwide
- Free or discounted admission at participating science centers and museums across the U.S. via the Association of Science and Technology Centers (ASTC) Travel Passport Program.
- Institutions within 90 miles of Minnesota Children’s Museum, including the Science Museum of Minnesota, are excluded.
- View participating institutions
How to Redeem Perks
- Parking: Bring your ticket from the World Trade Center ramp to the box office and ask for a parking pass to pay the fee upon exiting the ramp
- Ice Cream: Ask at the box office for a coupon good for one treat
- Tickets and Tote Bag: Pick up at the box office
All perks may be redeemed by a member named on the membership or guest (flex member). If you do not wish to allow guests to redeem your perks, please contact the museum.
Keeping Track of Perks
The museum will keep track of which perks have been redeemed.