Parent ResourcesSummer Journal
Journaling is great for any age and is a meaningful way to incorporate writing and/or drawing into each day. Kids can write or draw about their day or anything they’d like. Or, use the prompts below.
- If you could choose to have a super power, what would you choose? Why
- If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
- Who is someone whom you can always count on? How do you know you can trust this person?
- What’s something kind someone did for you recently?
- What is your favorite family tradition?
- What is your favorite holiday and why?
- What’s the best decision you’ve ever made?
- What’s your favorite subject in school Why?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
- I get scared when…
Sign up for the Power of Play email newsletter for tips, info and inspiration about making play a priority for your family.
10 West Seventh Street
St. Paul, MN 55102