Corporate and Foundation Partnerships Show a Commitment to Community
Minnesota Children’s Museum helps make
Minnesota a vibrant community where
people want to play, live and work.
What Minnesota Children’s Museum can offer a corporate partner like you:
With more than 500,000 visitors coming through the museum doors each year, your company can achieve exceptional visibility through a partnership with Minnesota Children’s Museum
Recognition with MCM’s membership (more than 20,000) social media followers (more than 60,000) and the public in the Twin Cities market
Alignment with the values of MCM around supporting our youngest children in their physical, social and emotional development through the Power of Play
Connections and Activation
Connections and on-site activation opportunities with our visitorship – primarily children aged 12 and under and their parents
Opportunities for employee engagement events at the museum, including free access days, private after-hours play nights, and more
Join Minnesota’s biggest maker of play and learning. Minnesota Children’s Museum creates customized program sponsorships that put your organization in front of thousands of engaged Minnesota families.
Ongoing sponsorship opportunities include:
The museum displays permanent galleries and changing exhibits. We welcome sponsors to help us present national traveling exhibits and to support creation of our own. Exhibits change on a regular basis – please contact us to learn more about these exciting opportunities!
The museum holds a variety of events throughout the year which engage children and their families, 21+ play champions, members of the business community, and more. Events available for sponsorship include:
- MCM’s Annual Fundraiser Gala – Held in May each year, the event welcomes 400+ supporters for a night of play and giving benefiting our Play for All access program. Visit our gala webpage.
- Adults@Play – This 21+ museum takeover features games, activities, entertainment and more. Held three times a year, this event proves that adults play, too.
- Halloween and New Year’s Member Family Events – These are a series of events for our member families to come costumed-up for an extra-special night of fun at the museum with festive games, activities, treats, and entertainment.
- And more! Reach out if you’d like to explore additional event opportunities or new ideas.
The museum offers a vast spectrum of creative programming for visitors. Current sponsored programs include:
- Target Third Free Sunday – 12 totally free days with access to the museum for all
- BMO Harris Bank Play Dates – Four afternoon Play Dates with discounts for all visitors, plus special engagement opportunities for BMO Harris Bank cardholders
- Donaldson Foundation – supporting hands-on STEM learning as the Tinker sponsor in The Studio
- We are open to future ideas!
Learn more about sponsorships at Minnesota Children’s Museum, contact Garrett Backes, Director of Corporate and Foundation Relations with the form below or call 651-225-6034 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to develop the perfect sponsorship for your organization.
Here are some stories about our donors and the impact of their gifts.
Support the Power of Play!
Volunteer at Minnesota Children’s Museum through our Skilled Volunteer program