- Groups must visit with fewer than 20 children
- Provide proof of nonprofit status or government agency
- Description of constituency showing that at least 50% of the children and families are economically or otherwise disadvantaged
- Discounted admission rate of $3 per child
- Chaperones admitted for FREE
- No reservations required – must have fewer than 20 children
To enroll in the Community Organization Small Group Scholarship Program, complete and submit this form and be prepared to provide documentation of eligibility. You will be contacted within 3-5 business days of your application via email requesting your documentation of eligibility. Once proof is provided you will be notified of acceptance to the program by email after your application is reviewed.
Please be prepared to share the following:
- Proof of status as a nonprofit or government agency
- Description of constituency showing that at least 50% of the children and families are economically disadvantaged
- Documentation of 50% or higher enrollment in the Title I Federal Free and Reduced Lunch Program.
First-time participants must be approved for the program in order to receive the reduced admission rate. The policy and prices are subject to change without notice.
The process time from application to acceptance can be 1-2 weeks, please plan accordingly.